Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Sorry Karen - Written May 13, 2009

I'm sure you hate me, and rightly so. I hate myself for the immense pain & anger I've caused you. Most likely this will not mean anything to you, but I am truly sorry. My only intent was guidance - ironically, back to the Lord. While that was slowly happening, it is COMPLETELY my fault for escalating it beyond that. I cannot say that enough. It is only my fault. I was made well aware of how much you are loved and how important you are. Yet, I'm the one that pushed those boundaries.
You were paid the highest compliment one time recently: its been noticed that you have spent time in the presence of God and his fragrance still lingers on you. I am in awe of that. It is what I hope will be said of me one day. I tell you this because I want you to know how dearly loved you are.
I also want you to know I will leave you & your family alone. I've finally figured out the world does not need me. As we all know, all I do is cause pain. Again, I am so sorry for everything I have done - it will not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment