Monday, August 3, 2009

What Is the Point Anymore - Written May 12, 2009

What is the point anymore? I've just lost the best friend I ever had. The only person in the world I could be my true self with. The only person who understood me. The one who taught me how to love; who showed me what true love really is; how beautiful it is. Most important of all, the one who guided me back to God.
Why?!! Why? WHY??!! I don't understand. And now I don't understand what the point is anymore. Why should I go on? What does it matter? It really doesn't. Some people would argue that I may have others in my life that would care. Let me stop you right there and assure you I do not. So, again I ask, what is the point?
Who the heck am I going to turn to for advice? For strength? For someone just to listen to me? Who will I share life's little triumphs with? No one. So will there ever be any more triumphs? Nope. I am dead inside. I do not want to be comforted. I do not want to go on. I no longer care about anything but the Lord. I want to be with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment